Tuesday, November 11, 2008

M B A S T U D E N T

after taking 2 tahun setengah, now i manage to continue my mba..me also tak tau camner boleh begitu bersungguh2 nk further study..padahal dulu waktu hubby suggest to me to continue i macam not interested at all..hahhahahaha...

So, after settle all the admin punyer hal, me was officially being a mba student..fuhhhhhhh...macam best kan...hmmm lupa lak..i pursue my sudy @ UIA (universiti idaman waktu sekolah2 dulu)..hehhehe so kira ok la kan at least dapatla merasa...ikut plan, if im clear with all the papers i will graduate by yr 2010...looking forward for that big day...

now my weekend activities has to be resceduled..huhuhuhuhu..i'll be having my classes during the weekends...thanks a lot to my hubby for understand me....love u dear!!!!!!

k la nanti i update u all the progress of my study...daaaa

No comments: