Saturday, December 27, 2008

f e v e r . o h . f e v e r

out of no where suddenly my body temperature was sooo high...i feeel sooo tired and feel sick...wat makes me more worried is its only a few days before my midterm and i have not covered all yet....

firstly, i just plan to study in christmas day since its a public holiday but wat can i do...i just lay down in my bed for the whole day....sooo sad..i cant get up, i cant even eat.....what i can do is just sleep and sleep and sleep...may be due to the medicine effect...huhuuhuhuhhu only @ 6 pm i eat porridge....but just a few sip only.....

today, i suppose having ACC class in the afternoon...but i thinnk i will skip da class...just to recover 1st and sit for the mid term on sunday....i even have not finish my article review also...huhuhuhhuh so bad...i hate for being like this but wat to do...'kita merancang ALLAH yg menentukan'.....

but Alhadulillah now im getting slightly better...k gotta go now have to do my quick revision for the mid term tomorrow.....wish me luck!!!!!

No comments: