Tuesday, December 2, 2008

s t r e s s

tensiiooonnyer hari ni....I just came back from 1 day leave tp rasa mcm nk sambung jer cuti....huhuuhuhuhu tp cuti ader lagi 2 hari jer....:-( btw me geram giler today....at first I was so excited to go to office just to clear my work and thinking of doing something about my report...but...out of my sudden dapat la plak keje d assignkan..ok fine....just to assist la kononnyer...tp dia bukan my boss...konon2 nk assist jer sekali sampai petang dok buat benda tu jer....gerrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaammmnyerrrrr....my 1 day gone just becoz of that thing....benci benci benci...asyik nk amend and kind of mengarah lak....last2 me just email him the latest copy then cabut jer.....hopefully tomorrow will get out of this thingy.....if not I will mengamukkkkk.....and this also happen to my collgue oso....cian dia.....hmmmmm we have to think of something if he keep pushing me to do his thing again...geramnyyyyyerrrrrrrr....

No comments: