Tuesday, January 13, 2009

e.x.a.m k u

after gone thru half of my semester, noe midterm result come out olredi...as wat me expected, it is not soooooooo memberangsangkan...hukhukhukhuk...tp wat to do...life must go on...hahhahahaa macam frust giler jerk....

btw, my acc test was like jerk and i dont want to talk about it anymore...alhamdulillah, im pass but the passing grade was like atas pagar jer la...in fact, i didnt mentioned about this to my dear hubby yet..may be if he read my blog ni he will know la kot..hehehhhe jangan mare ye dear,..just dont feel wanna tell u yet..later la..hehehheheeh

another paper which is MCR i.e mgmt la, me perform better than the ACC..but still not soooo good...huhuuhu aper dah jadi ni....

actually, bila pk2 balik, those 2 papers was not sooo difficult bcoz I have learnt about that in my degree...but the problem was, as a part time student me dont have enough time to study....alasan la kot kan...tp to me i need more time to study....so maybe next time I must be prepared and sedar diri yg me is in part time class...so have to manage my time carefully.....

so sesaper yg read my blog, pray for me ok...:-) will try my best for my FINAL @ FEB 09....warrrrgggghhhhhh

1 comment:

ASHLEY said...

JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!! HAVE A GREAT EVENING!