Sunday, January 11, 2009

h e c t i c w e e k e n d

this weeekend is a such busy mosy weekend for me...and i feel soooooo tired and tired and tired..and of course by having this kind of situation i need more support from my dear...but my dear working in afternoon shift...shite!!!

saturday morning me got an afternoon class @ 3 pm but since last saturday was our deadline for group project for ACC, me have to come early to met up with the team members to finish it...huhuhuuhuhuh came as early as 9 am and went back @ 6.30 pm...fuhhhh such a pack schedule...and guess what me tak sempat nk jumpa my dear hubby punnn....hukhukhuk...sedeyyyyyyy...then balik umah rileks2....so while relaxing at home me just wondering if me went to bed early of course tak sempat lagi nk jumpa my dear hubby...then , me kuatkan semangat dengan badan yg letih sangat dan mata mengantuk went to concorde to amik my dear hubby from work....have to sacrifice lorrrrr.....then we headed to Neili's Ampang for supper...

me would like to comment la about this neili's ampang ni...the food to me is delicious and consider ok la...price pun not soooo bad...service cepat...but the waiter punya attitute is a bit kurennnggg sket....they are dressing like a hip hop style and its fine with me...but the way they serve customer is like malas2...n ntah aper2..so we were thinking dat was the 1st and last la kot p sana....dear hubby dont likeeeeyyy at all....

ok continue with my sunday, morning class then balik send my dear hubby to work then balik umah n rest...at 1st was thinking to met prisona @ pwtc but seems nk buat assignment yg coming ni so tak jadi la pg....

so tonite now, me waiting for my dear hubby balik keje sambil2 tgk reception mawi n ekin ni.....such a wonderful and classic concept...me likeeyyyyy also.....k la merapu dah ni...daaaaaaa

No comments: