Monday, January 26, 2009

j a l a n j a l a n c a r i k e n a l a n

what a nice trip....:-) me was busy wit my assignment n study jer for the last 2 days...huhuhuhuhu so to hiburkan hati me just round2 blog org jer la...baca situ baca sini add situ follow sini..macam2...nk update blog sendiri takder mood lagi...so jalan punyer jalan a haa ader la a few blog yg akan jadi bahan bacaan ku for the rest of my life.....

well, after browse all yg sempat, me think that me more interested to read the mommy to be punyer blog...tak kesah la sesaper pun...and in fact ada a few blog mmg diorg group kan in their blog as a pregy momma blogs etc...such a good place to discuss and have a relationship via blog ni kan??

me have likes reading story mory from several blog about the moment that they found they are pregnnant...such a beautiful moment in woman's life....some dah ada rasa lain, some tak rasa aper, some found out as early as 5 weeks some only found after 2 months etc...hmmmmm wondering when my time will come...upssss me have d experience of that only once..but takder rezeki at that time...missed it after found out about 5 weeks....

here the story begin..it happen during hari raya last year...where i never suspected that im carrying a lil angel during puasa time...yeah my menses didnt come during the fasting month last year..except only a spot on 1 day that i thought its a period...dunno why at that time it me was like not interested to do home pregnancy test...even dont bother about the period thingy...then as time goes by, until raya my period didnt come...so one beatiful day, me telah decide to check and it was a POSITIVE...then terus p clinic and doc confirmed that me was preggy about 5 weeks...such a good news that i was dying to hear about it...tp malangnyer, on the same day in the evening me bleeding...then bila jumpe dr, she said that its gone already...and doc said the this morning when me test its just a hormon detected and the baby is not there already....sedeyynyerrrrr....it happen dalam sekelip mata jer...but me redha dengan ketentuanNya...and pasti ader hikmah disebaliknya....

well enough story about me....now for those yg baca my blog feel free to share with me your beautiful experience..d moment u saw it was POSITiVE..or u may give me ur links so that me can view your blog....just happy and excited reading about it.....

2 comments:

The Mrs-Bride said...

hey u! thx for dropping by my blog.. i dah link u up! :) take care ok.. dun worry! ur time will come again.. juz never stop hoping/praying! :)

~ n.u.r ~ mommy wannabe said...

yeah...masin la mulut u...InsyaAllah..:-)