Wednesday, April 1, 2009

5th C O U P L E a n n i v e r s a r y

pic: 1st date @ hotel UITM DUNGUN...hahahha

010409...APRIL FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....

this date amatlah bermakna to us....this is the date in 2005 that my dear hubby proposed me...after soooo many time i had rejected him...huuuhuhuhu such a long story...

btw, since today is our COUPLE ANNIVERSRY just to flash back and remembered as a sweet memories for us. Just to appreciate on what I have........

oh dear, it has been our 5th anniversary today...even we know each other more than 5 years but only 010405 you propose me for the 3rd time (if im not mistaken) yg I accept..if you asked me why i accept you, until now i still cannot identify the reason why....but wat i know is, GOD has sent the right person to me and im really appreciate it....

I know you have gone a long journey before i accept you....its about 3 years kot you try to approach me...soooo sweeeet at that time...but under few circustances i cannot accept you....even you've been sooo nice, sooo romantic, sooo kind to me....until i misss a lot on what you have done to me.....:-) but my heart belongs to the other person that time and ur heart also is in other person...but as time goes by, you were very certain on what you want until i feel what you feel....thanks dear for all things that you have done......

flash back during we were at UITM Dungun, most of my friends hate you sooooo much...so do I....but u never feel down, you never stopped, u still want to approach me, you never give up until i was soooo touch....then i just decide to accept you without seeking any advise from my close friends...until all of them were shocked...but now, they are proud of you...:-)

then we officially couple on 010405 @ 9.47pm @ Cafe Redang UITM Dungun....frankly speaking, i was totally blur at that time and rasa macam bermimpi jer...then we tried to comfort each other....we slowly change the relationship from friends to special...we starts to call each other by panggilan manja...hahhahaahahah the best part was, we tried a few before we decided what we want...hahhahaah and summore siap kena perli ngan mczu...shite.....

well time flies soooo fast...now we married and our marriage dah setahun lebih...im soooo glad that we become husband and wife at the end....even until now we still berdua i never regret and never feel down...i will always with u no matter happen...:-)

dear, thanks for such a wonderful life with you...you have done a lot to comfort me even im not good at all...my cooking is not good as yours, im always buat muka kat u when i feel tak puas hati, i like to shopping barang ntah aper2, i like to 'nyenye' to u when u say sumthing, i always menjawaaaabb jer when u say somethin n bnykkkk lagi....but, u just coool and even rileks jer...that makes me feel sooo touch all the time....thanks dear for being soooo nice to me.....
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!!!!!!! OUR LOVE BECOME MORE STRONGER AND STRONGER.....LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCCCCCHHHHH!!!!!
p/s: sowiii la macam emotional plak for this entry...hahahaha

No comments: