Tuesday, April 14, 2009

s o n g k e t f o r s a l e

to all my dearest visitors....

for those looking for songket especially sampin do contact me ya...i promise that the price n design is superb....as im from terengganu of course all of them are fresh from tganu....not the tiruan yer i.e. pakistan ke india punya....

for the price, design n colour that u interested do email me (nur.drenjis@gmail.com/azyyati_sc@yahoo.com) or leave ur email in my chat box...so dat i will contact you....i guarantee that you cannot have this kind of price in the market...trust me....

btw, raya dah dekat so elok la beli untuk yg tersayang or present to your dad etc....
below are some of the photo of the SAMPIN...pls contact me for the any specific design or colour that you want.....



S1
S2

S3

S4

S5
S6
S7

S8


No comments: