Monday, May 11, 2009

busy, mizzy, cozy, dizzy but not easy......

lalalalalallala it has beeeeennnn soooo longgg again after the last update ha....as title above mmg la damn bzzzzzzzzzzz sgt.....

my 1st tot was, when ppl resigning mmg la heaven kan tak payah buat keje bla bla bla but then did not went like the one that expected...huahuahuahuahua...in fact mmg lg huru hara....this week me was quite bz wif the preparation of my Law midterm exam...i was like cant believe that im taking business law again....ingatkan degree hari tu mmg dah last dah...skali ader lagi skali....huhuhuhuhhu so after dizzy2 with the law notes, suddenly when sunday comes, my lec postponed the exam.....*siot* betuiiii la.....mmg la geram kan....actually takderla ready pun tp bile pospon lagi la hati n jiwa tak tenang....another week to suffer tho.....

in the office of course la bz handling over my portfolio to somebody...and the process was like soooo complicated since im holding quite a big portion jugak la....and then ader jugak la here n there rushing to KLCC my future office untuk hantar doc itu and ini.....damn tiredddd

arrrrggghhhhh rinduuunyer nk blog hopping....tp mmg takder masa...cant wait after my exam...wanna on t'net alll tiiiiimeeeeeee blogging...huaauhauhahu

k la merapu n ntah aper2.....daaaaaa

p/s: all readers, pray for my successs in the final...

No comments: