Thursday, May 28, 2009

h o m e a l o n e

cepatnyerrrrr masa berlalu....rasa cam baru jer balik kg and now im home and blogging....sangat sedey mau balik KL when all the relative is berkampung at my house and all of them are busy wit the wedding preparation thingy...and ME??? alone here in KL.....

here it goes....my sister is getting married this coming saturday...yess 2 more days to go...30 May 09...but unfortunately, it was the same day with my exam day....apakan daya....from the day me know about the co-incident rasa macam frust, sedih and kecewa sgt2 tp I cant do anything....sooo sorryyy sis...

luckily, im on 'unemployed' for 1 week before report to new company sooo sempat la balik kg....me went back last monday and today come back to KL....huhuhuhuhuh...my dear hubby plak balik kg semalam..we just jumpa tak sampai 24 hour pun...huhuhuhuhuhu misss him soooo muchhhhhh..

amaaaattttt rindddduuuuu pada 'lelaki ini' :


the bride to be....sooooo sorrry sis that i cannot make it on your big day...hope u guys berkekalan hingga akhir hayat.....



p/s: sometimes, in order to get someting, we have to sacrifice other things first.....

2 comments:

C!K N@N@ said...

Nor, today would be ur 1st day there kan?? How was it?? :)

~ n.u.r ~ mommy wannabe said...

yup my 1st day...tp belom masuk ofis lagi...course dulu 2 weeks kat bangi...