Saturday, May 23, 2009

a n o t e t o M R H U S B A N D

this is a special entry from me to my dear hubby....for what?? sempena my birthday....he he he just feel like wanna dedicate sumthing for him....like a 'nasi tambah' to our kasih sayang, in addition to make our love more stronger and last forever....(im afraid this entry will become emotional sooo suka hati la nk kata poyo ke ape ke....lgpun its my blog...:-p)

well i would like to thanked you 1st on the flower that you gave to me....really2 appreciate and love it sooooo muchhhh...you are my strength, giving me all the support in order for me to build up my career. thanks dear.....:-)

the 11 white roses.....









yeah its my burfday today...and you never forget about that...even it has been 2 years you was in nite shift on my birthday you still put and effort to do something for me....really appreciate it....btw, this year bday gift was an amazingly surprised...:-) and yessss it was a sentimental value for both of us....thanks once again darling dear.....
tadaaaaaa....AIZAT ~ percubaan pertama ~



the cards that i loved sooo much.....of course the wordings more dear....:-)






enuff about the story, now only this words that I can express to you for all that you have done to me.....

hmmmm....how do I begin to tell you dear how lucky I am to have you in my life? I'll start by saying what an honor it is for me to be your wife. You're my best friend in the good times and my rock in times of sorrow. You're the reason for sweet yesterdays and my promise for tomorrow. I never thought I could feel this loved until I became your wife. You made this year and every year the best one of my life.

Our love is an unfinished masterpiecegrowing more precious each day.You manage to say "I Love You" in so many different ways.I'm going to try to speak the words that my heart wants you to know, I want you to see what you mean to me and why I love you so.Nobody else can know my thoughts and touch my soul like you can, no one can melt my heart like you do simply by holding my hand. With a loving glance or a tender kiss you make my cares disappear warm thoughts of you surround me and always keep you near. I need nothing more from you than this-to know that you'll always be mine and the promise of your love in my life-until the end of time. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH......
P/S: InsyaAllah Tuhan akan makbulkan doa dan harapan kita selama ni....

No comments: