Saturday, December 12, 2009

TAG: about hubby

i've been tagged by Hani(tak reti la nk buat link) hehehhe ....this is actually da 1st time me buat 'tag' thinggy...hehehe dlu dh been tag by ct twinkle tp takder mood nk buat entry about that...sorry yer twingggg...nti mung tag aku buat yer...hehehhehehe


1. First time jumpa with your hubby bila and kat mana
* Me 1st time jumper with dear hubby kat Uitm Merbok waktu ada game inter UITM...:-)
when?? hmmm mmg tak ingt sbb tak tau la waktu tu dia syok kat kita...hehehhehe

2. Love at first sight?
* Frankly speaking, mine tak kot...hehehhe but according to him, 1st time he saw me,
he feel sumthin....kan b?

3. Who is he when the first time u met him?

* The most popular singer @ UiTM Dungun, the most powerful Band la kot kat UiTM Dungun
and dikenali by most of his peminat - Abg Dewa...hua hua hua and one more Penghulu
Cafe Redang...jgn mare ye darling...:-p

4. How long it takes for him to ask u out for a date?
* Tak ingt lorrrr....A months maybe??

5. First place dating di?
* Cafe Redang UiTM Dungun


6. How he proposed?
* Fuhhh berpeluh nk story ni...hmmmm cut it short, actually 4 kali after he proposed me then only i accept him....the 5th times that he proposed is also di Cafe Redang Uitm dungun and but i forgot la how he asked me...ngeeeeee...tp sebenarnyer before he proposed pun me dh
jatuh hati tp biasala lambat sket bertindak...hehehhee

7. Special date with your hubby?
*Couple : 1st April 2005

*Married : 1st Sept 2009

8. Changes that he asked you to do?

* Nothing....He accept me as what I am...sooo suweeetttt

9. What is about him that you love so much?

* All about him....there is no specific...but the reason that me cair with him....he is sooo
romantic and take care of me...:-)

10. What is about him that u wish he would change?
* of course, quit smoking....sorry dear....hope you will do it one day... just for the sake

of your health....

11. You will lose your mind n crack your head when he?
* membebel kot....hehhehe :-p

12. You will smile tru your eyes for the whole day when he?
* Tersasul cakap....ngeeeeee and tertinggal his cigarette at home bile keluar....la la la la


13. complete below sentences
"My love towards my hubby is as big as...?

* hu hu hu none of the words can describe my LOVE to dear hubby....all i know is just
love him forever and ever.....

Haaaaa now me wanna tag ppl plak.....:-)
1. Farah
2. Nahar
3. Zunaida
4. Koklie

5. Yem



No comments: