Saturday, April 3, 2010

beCINTA




another lovely ROSES for me....OMG its a surprise from darlingku sempena our 5th couple anniversary 1 April 2010....thanks b....im so touched...

To recall, on this date in year 2005 @ 9.47pm di Cafe Redang UITM Dungun Terengganu he has proposed me to officially become his 'girlfriend' ... and until now, that sweet memories always in my mind...so suweetttt and thank God he actually is MY JODOH. and now, we have been together as husband and wife......the best part is, he never forget this date and I really appreciate it..:-)
Thanks to Allah also for giving me such a wonderful husband in my life....that was such a great Anugerah to me....hope future year ahead will give us lots of love, joy, happiness and bless forever and semoga ada 'rezeki' untuk kami one fine day......insyaAllah.....

3 comments:

CIK NANA said...

hai nor...
:)
romantik.. i like!
pray for ur happiness..
amin

~ n.u.r ~ mommy wannabe said...

thanks darl...pray for your happiness tooo...:-)

Ami said...

happy anniversary,may you have wonderful years ahead :)