Sunday, April 18, 2010

I-CITY in memories

last friday nite we went to I-CITY in Shah Alam...the place was demmm cool...sooo beautiful, wonderful, colorful and full with people...hahhahahaha

we reach there about almost 10 pm kot but we manage to get parking terus so takder la wakting time cari parking kan...org pun br jer nk memenuhi tmpat tu so manageable lagi la...Me went with my hubby dear, my sis, Meena and Elin. We were soooo excited along the way to I-CITY...hahahha jakun pun ada kot...biler dh smpi, all of us were speechlesss the place was soooo beautifulllll...saper la punye idea tu kan...such a brilliant idea...

btw, tak bnyk activity that we can do here...its just sight seeing jer kot...bergelumang with all the sparkling light, sesat dalam hutan cahaya....me liiiikeeeee it bery muchhhhh....

k la bcoz of teruja sgt donno wat to say dah....enjoy the photo!!!! :-)





minnie mouse edisi hidung kembang..:-p


all d jakuns.....








us!



my sistah!








the bestie, Meena






















thats all yg termampu d hupload...ouhhh I-CITY, we will visit you again soon.....can't wait!!!!
oh ya, those yg nk pg this I-CITY located near to pagar belakang UITM Shah Alam, Sec 7...As you reach @ pintu belakang UITM you will see the lights....lgpun ada sigbod from Federal...have fun there peeps!!!!

3 comments:

yunz_02 said...

lorr.. rumah dkt tp x pegi² lagi hehe. how is it? best x?

~ n.u.r ~ mommy wannabe said...

yun, best sgt...tp tak tau la klu org lain rasa tak best..tp rasa macam dok d dunia lain sekejap..mcm dlm citer Avatar tuh...hihihiihih yun dok shah alam ker?? bleh g hari2 pasni...

Shalyz said...

ooooo... i pun nak gi jugak... cam best... boleh main click2 ngan camera... :D