Sunday, June 6, 2010

LBS *con't*

nak jugak comment on the Lagenda Budak Setan here..... belom terlambat kot..:-p
well, me watched that movie last weekend and feel very excited to watch this movie...so do my hubby after me explaining about the novel to him...yeahh lucky to have u dear which would want to layan that kind of movie with me. bcoz i know some of the 'lelaki' wouldnt want to watch that kind of movie....huhuhhuhu jiwang la konon...buwekkkkkk

first of all yeah i would not compare the novel with the movie. Of course as all of us know, novel mestilah lg best than the movie as we can feel all the items and situation yg penulis tu describe kan...ok to me the movie was good...i can give 4.5 out of 5 kot...maybe its tooo high but suka hati la...hahahhaaha

jalan cerita was ok...and me like the way they covered the story...sbb most of the story in novel covered even not in detail... especially when farid kamil recognized perfume yg Ayu pakai...dlm novel it mentioned that Ayu was wearing Beautiful, Estee Lauder...things like that are important as it takes directly from novel. btw, sbb baca novel ni la me teringin nk pakai that pefume...hahaahaahha and luckily my dear hubby give me Beautiful perfume on my birthday masa bercinta cintun dlu...:-)

lakonan farid kamil and lisa to me are great..good combinations. and lisa sangat chantekk!!!! and ayu pun not bad la wpun pelakon baru...hmmm think wanna watch that again la...saje suka2...ngeeeeee btw, citer ni can make me cry okeh even tho ramai yg cakap citer ni takleh buat diorg nangesss..hahhahah feeling lebeyyyy kot...:-p


daaaaaaa...happy watching

No comments: