Sunday, July 11, 2010

something is not good

i am not feeling good these few days...donno wut happen...it started last wednesday where I start to feel like soooo lembik...and only go back @ sharp 5pm will do....then straight headed to home ended up jelepok jer kt sofa...very unproductive....then i have problem in poo poo...OMG...its like having diarhea *ignore the spelling pls* but does not effect my stomach...sooo it leads to my ignorant...sbb kalau diarhea mestila perut memulas but not at all...

then it become worst when i feel loya2...ohhhh I wish that was a pregnancy symptom...but mind u my period is even yet to due...sgt annoying okeh when feel nk muntah tp tak muntah....huhuhuhuhhu

the worst thing is, this weekend is supposed to be 'our weekend' as we purposely applied leave just to have our quality time...yeah we only can planned and everything is from Allah....well planned to watched semi final WC gone when i just slept in front of TV and my hubby alone watched it....huhuhhuuhhuuh and my sunday is more terrrible...we went out headed to Bkt Bintang (will update in later post on about the thing waiting me @ bkt bintang) but tak sempat menapak pun i started sakit....OMG Tuhan jer yg tahu....mmg dizzy all the way, until sesak nafas...then my hubby decided to just go home...but by condition become worst....huhuuhuhhu and all i wanted is just clinic...mmg sgt sesak nafas n i just in pain...but donno how to describe...my darling mmg panic and we just go to area sentul to find clinic yg bukak on Sunday...ouhhh before that as i almost @ clinic suddenly my body kebas...OMG masa tu i feel semut2 all over my body especially both hands and muka....yaAllahh mmg sgt panic ok n my hubby were just drive and sambil2 picit my hand...i feel like my mouth become berkeromot (donno ada ke tak this words) feel like my face mengucup...huhhuhuhuhhu then realizing all that me trying again n again to strech urut2 my mouth and nose...sgt takut ok...and all in my minds is just STROKE....NO!!!!!!!!!! reached @ clinic straight go into doc's room and i knew that he also panicked...then i just story to him and he said i may be allergic to someting thats all...he give me ubat allergic on the spot and ask me to calm...at the same time he instructed his staff to prepare with the oksigen as i cant breath deeply...and you know what!!!!! the assistant said that he couldnt find the wire and all...OMG again...but i just calm and try to breath....my husband was busy urut sana sini just to give me relief...thanksss so muchhhh dear for being there....and sorry to ruin our plan....after like half an hour me feel a lil bit ok but still dizzy and kebas dh kurang...but still weak...the doc keeep saying that i am ok and just rest....and he just assume me was allergic to someting w/o do any check up...

then apa lagi, after that we went to another clinic just to satisfied ourselves... and the doctor was ok and do some checking...at least he tgk whether my darah naik ke tak...Alhamdulillah my blood normal so its not stroke....he check my breathing and after all he said that i might be allergic but its not confirmed...but for sure he said this is the symptom when ppl less calcium in their body....OMG its just calcium and it can go worst like that....huhuhhuuhuhu....and logik la kalau that was the reason since i never consumed fresh milk for my body....i just cant....huuhhuhuhuhu

to readers outthere, i just mumbling about this incident here just to let all of you aware that calcium is important in our body...and this is for myself also...huhuhhuhu and now i am blogging while waiting final WC @ 2 am....

*this is a result when im trying to stretch my nose and mouth while the kebas thingy menyerang...it looks like pecah darah or darah beku....huuhhuhuhuh tak tau la by tuesday sempat hilang ke tak....

hope my body recover soon as i have a lot of things to setttle tomorrow....play for my good health ya...
daaaaaaa

No comments: