Wednesday, May 25, 2011

hectic

indeed it such a hectic week for me now...its all about my lecturer.. he's going to US attending his son's convocation for PHD. So he need to be there by 6th June and our semester is yet to finish by that. So he propose to make such an express class where instead of once a week class it will be twice now. Not only that, we have quiz every week and got some group presentation in between...Such a tired and hectic week for me... i am really pissed off as the lecturer plak macma tak give and take while he is still giving us the small2 assignment...macam la sem ni org amik subject dia jer...huh....


so now i am supposed to finish the 'kecik' assignments which is due for presentation this saturday and yet ada quiz jugak on that day...can u imagine tht? huuhhhh!!!!!!!


Redha ajer la nasib la i am in my last semester olredi.....wish me luck dear as i will have my final exam for this subject early this sem which is next week....waaaaaaaaa

2 comments:

Shalyz said...

Good Luck, babe!!!

~ n.u.r ~ mommy wannabe said...

thanks shaz lalingggg....