Monday, August 15, 2011

Does Supplement works???

well that was me before...hahahaha believe it or not, I never believe that supplement can help in boost up our energy...hahahahha such a sarcastic thinking...


but sekarang tidak lagi...:-p well having a wonderful husband who really interested in all those suppl pills, protein etc I am now surrounds with all those...hahahaha named it, sure he knows....so nk d jadikan cerita, I bought one Blackmore multivitamin from Watson sbb dapat half price where if you spend more than RM20 or something then you will have the selection of products with half price...


apa lagi punyalah excited dpt multivatamin dgn half price and he started to lecture me on the benefit of the multivitamin.....hahaha one day, I just try la kan...and yess I can feel the different.. becoz normally when I was in the office, kalau pukul 10am tu kan mata ni sgtla mengantuk and badan pun lesu...surprisingly, once dh mkn pil tu terus no more ngantuk2 and lesu2 ni..walaaaaaa....trust me.. :-)


so now, we cant missed them daily....hahhhahahaha bulan puasa amik this pil time sahur pun best jugak..sbb it works...less sleepy and badan cergas...ceewahh mcm duta blackmore plak..hihihihihi....



these are my daily supplement...:-)

1. Calcium pills

2. EPO+Fish Oil

3. Multivitamin

3 comments:

CIK NANA said...

i pon tgh cari babe.
tp tatau lg nak makan apa.
skang makin penat, emosi pon x stable. so kena do something.. ;p

~ n.u.r ~ mommy wannabe said...

try la hani...multivitamin blackmores ni bagus...lagipun tak mahal sgt. RM30++ for 1 mth..so dlm RM1 sehari ok la kan...dia bg kita sort of energy la...no more lesu..:-)

CIK NANA said...

tq nur. nanti I survey2. ;p