Sunday, August 14, 2011

Segalanya selesai...

its a continuation from below post actually.....yes result for my last semester has out yesterday....got a sms from one of my classmate and mmg dup dap dup dap berdebar2 nk bukak tgk result...huhuhuhuhu


but dgn redha hati ku gagahkan jugk utk bukak mata tgk result ku yg terakhir....walllaaaweiiiiiiiiii sgt memberangsangkan.....wahh gituwwwwww....hahahhahah actually i'm taking one the toughest subject last semester which is one of the compulsory subject for finance specialization..iaitu Future & Options....this subject really make me sick throughout the semester....belajar best but exam nk susah gilossss...hahahha


tp Alhamdulillah my result for that subject is good...unbelievable...mula2 ingt ckup2 mkn jer..but syukur sbb dapat more than that....hahhahaha maybe berkat study last minit kot...or Prof tu salah tanda my paper...wakakakkak apapun syukur alhamdulillah...


so now, I am really done with my MBA!!! cant wait for convocation in Oct....hurreyyyyy!