Friday, September 2, 2011

It's FOUR


Alhamdulillah....it has been 4 years we have been sharing our bedroom together....I am so blessed to be given such a wonderful husband in my life... this is such a great gift from Allah....yesterday, 1 Sept 2011 was our 4th anniversary...and really cant believe we have been together for 4 years...rasa macam baru je lagi kawin...hehe maybe that is why biler pegi maner2 ada je org terkejut and tak percaya we are married couple...hehehehe :-p


btw, throughout this 4 years of journey, of course there has been joy, cheer, sad, tears and a lot of mixed feelings...but Alhamdulillah we manage to sort things well and never regret about it. We just love each other and never get enough love both....well, this year we still have no addition to our small family...maybe rezeki kami belum ada lagi.Allah knows best for us.,,.hopefully one day, it will come to cherish our beautiful life....amin....


Dear Husband, thanks for being such a great husband to me...and I dont have the words to show how much that I love you.....You are the one and only in my life... and I wish that our love will last forever and ever after.....Thanks and love you so much darling!

No comments: