Monday, October 17, 2011

Another achievement in my life...syukur Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah...my MBA journey has officially end on 8 October 2011..Thanks Allah for giving me strength and passion to complete this program...The 2 years journey is such a tough time to me....and my deepest appreciation goes to my lovely Husband yg give his cooperation and support me at the fullest....ouh my...I dont think I am able to finish this without his support...thanks again...and also to the family yg every time jumpa ajer the same question they will ask was, "tak abis lagi?", "bila habis MBA?" and things like that...hahahahahaah yes now I done!!!!


so what's next??? PHD??? ouh maybe not now...:-) insyaAllah later...I think I am more to ACCA first before PHD...hurmmmm still thinking about that..For now, I just want to spend my quality time with dear Hubby....relax kejap kot...hahaha babiess is my 1st in the list and travel come after that....yeehaaaaa....


k lah enjoy some pics from the convocation last week...malas nk upload bnyk...













No comments: