I am now jobless for 1 month but with paid okeh....hehhehee btw, I am on MC now for 1 month...why? I am just had an operation last Monday...For some reason I wont story how it lead to this operation...but of course will story tentang operation apakah itewww....
Its called LAPARASCOPHY...
Apakah itu Laparascophy??
Laparascophy is a surgery that uses a thin, lighted tube put through a cut (incision) in the belly to look at the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs . Laparoscopy is used to find problems such as cysts, adhesions, fibroids , and infection. Tissue samples can be taken for biopsy through the tube (laparoscope). In many cases laparoscopy can be done instead of laparotomy surgery that uses a larger incision in the belly. Laparoscopy can be less stressful and may have less problems and lower costs than laparotomy for minor surgeries. It can often be done without needing to stay overnight in the hospital.
Why It Is Done ?? Laparoscopy is done to:
1. Check for and possibly take out abnormal growths (such as tumors) in the belly or pelvis.
2. Check for and treat conditions such as endometriosis, ectopic pregnancy, or pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).
3. Find conditions that can make it hard for a woman to become pregnant.
4.These conditions include cysts, adhesions, fibroids, and infection.
5. Laparoscopy may be done after initial infertility tests do not show the cause for the infertility.
6. Do a biopsy. See whether cancer in another area of the body has spread to the belly.
7. Check for damage to internal organs, such as the spleen, after an injury or accident.
8. Do a tubal ligation.
9.Fix a hiatal hernia or an inguinal hernia.
10.Take out organs, such as the uterus, spleen, gallbladder (laparoscopic cholecystectomy), ovaries, or appendix (appendectomy).
11.Partial removal (resection) of the colon also can be done.
12.Find the cause of sudden or ongoing pelvic pain.
So, dlm bnyk2 reason kena kena operate kat atas, adalah one is happening to me...maka dengan itu operate la sy pada hari Isnin lepas..... Ok la will story more on 'after operation' thingy in the next post.... insyaAllah...